Personal Injury Lawyer
More than $150 Million Recovered for Accident Victims
Personal Injury Attorney in West Covina
When you have been injured in an accident in West Covina, dealing with the aftermath can be overwhelming. The physical, emotional, and financial toll can be significant. Who is responsible for your medical bills, lost wages, and other losses? What steps can you take to hold the at-fault party accountable? A personal injury attorney in West Covina can be your advocate during this difficult time, helping you get justice for your damages and secure the compensation you need and deserve.
Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys proudly serves the West Covina community. If you have suffered injuries due to someone else’s wrongdoing, we may be able to help you get justice. Call our local West Covina office at (626) 618-9093 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today.
Our Personal Injury Services in West Covina
At Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys, we have the experience and resources to represent West Covina accident victims in a wide range of personal injury cases. For example, we handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
Some other common personal injury cases we handle every day include:
See a full list of the types of cases we help with on our website. You can also schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with us. During a consultation, we can discuss your best options for recovery and determine how we may be able to help. Learning more about your potential legal options is free and at no risk to you.
How Can a West Covina Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me?
When our West Covina personal injury lawyers take a case, we handle the entire legal process on our client’s behalf, advocating for their best interests at every step. Our clients only have to worry about recovery because we take the legal burden. If we can help you with your case, you can count on us for the following:
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the accident
- Gather and preserve evidence to support your claim
- Establish who is responsible for your injuries and damages
- Determine the full extent of your damages and the value of your case
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Fight for your right to compensation in court if we cannot reach a fair settlement
Having an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side not only alleviates the stress of the legal process but increases your chances of obtaining the compensation you need for recovery. Do not hesitate to reach out to us about your situation to learn more about how we may be able to help you with your case.
Why Choose Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys?
In the aftermath of an accident, selecting the best West Covina personal injury lawyer for your case is critical in getting justice. A few reasons why people choose us for their cases include:
- History of success. Our law firm has successfully represented thousands of individuals and families in a wide range of personal injuries. We have secured more than $150 million in compensation for our clients over the years. While this does not guarantee case results, it underscores our commitment, experience, and proven track record in advocating for accident victims.
- Available 24/7. We understand that accidents do not adhere to regular business hours. Our dedicated team is available around the clock to take your call and provide legal assistance.
- Trial lawyers. Our West Covina personal injury attorneys are more than just skilled negotiators. From the beginning, we prepare every case like it is going to trial. If negotiations fail, we are ready to fight for your right to compensation in court.
- No fees until we win. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. There is no risk to you in pursuing a personal injury claim. We handle all of the upfront costs of your case, ensuring you have access to the legal help you need.
We encourage you to schedule a free, no-risk consultation to discuss your situation. We are here to help you understand your best legal options for moving forward and how we may be able to help you with your case.
Where to Find Us in West Covina
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that after an accident, you may not only face physical and emotional distress but also financial stress. When we take a case, we aim to ease our client’s burden and help them secure the financial compensation they need and deserve.
We work on a contingency fee arrangement. This arrangement means that you owe us nothing if we do not recover compensation for you through a fair settlement or a trial verdict. We handle the upfront costs of your case and only recover our expenses and attorney fees when we win. Our recovery is generally a pre-agreed percentage of the settlement or verdict.
If you are considering filing a personal injury lawsuit in California, it is critical to be aware of the statute of limitations. The statute of limitations is a law that sets the maximum time after an injury or accident in which you can initiate legal action.
For most personal injury cases in California, you have two years from the date of the injury to file a lawsuit against the responsible party. If you miss the deadline, the court may dismiss your case, and you will lose your chance to recover compensation.
Keep in mind that there are also exceptions to the statute of limitations that could make the deadline much shorter than two years. We recommend discussing your situation with an experienced West Covina personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss any critical filing deadlines.
After an accident in West Covina, we do not recommend signing anything from an insurance company until you have consulted with an experienced personal injury attorney. While it might seem tempting to settle quickly, insurance companies often offer accident victims settlements before they understand the full extent of their damages. It is a strategy used by insurance companies to minimize their payouts.
Accepting an initial offer may prevent you from receiving the full compensation you need for your injuries and damages and could leave you with out-of-pocket expenses. An attorney can protect your best interests, assess the actual value of your claim, and negotiate on your behalf for maximum compensation.
Schedule a Free Case Review With Our West Covina Personal Injury Lawyers
Have you or a loved one suffered injuries due to someone else’s negligence in West Covina or the surrounding area? Do not wait to contact our West Covina personal injury attorneys about your situation. You may be able to pursue compensation for medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
At Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys, we have helped thousands of individuals and families obtain justice and compensation. We may be able to help you too. Schedule a free case review with us today by calling our West Covina office at (626) 618-9093. You can also contact us online, and we will reach out to you soon.