We understand that your privacy is important so we strive to maintain the best standards of honesty, fairness and integrity in our practice. We protect our online visitors’ privacy on our website. Please be advised the amount of information you provide is voluntary and the use one of the input forms on this website including, without limitation, your name, email addresses, and phone number, we will store that information on servers at our location or in a remote secure server environment. We collect and maintain personal information and may use that information to contact you, but we will not sell or disclose that information to any third parties. We have necessary measures to protect the security of your data. However, we cannot completely guarantee that user data will be immune from malicious attack or compromise. All user data will be subject to the laws of the United States of America.
The purpose of this Notice of Collection is to provide consumers with information about the categories of personal information that our law firm collects about them and the purposes for which the personal information will be used.
We collect the following categories of “personal information”, as defined in the CCPA, relating to California residents:
- Audio/Video/Visual such as photographs, recorded calls, voicemails, and video;
- Commercial such as vehicles, insurance, services, and repairs, obtained or considered, personal property records (e.g., vehicle titles and registration cards);
- Client Records such as digital and electronic signatures, telephone numbers, insurance policy numbers, physical characteristics and descriptions (e.g., government identification), and medical and health insurance information;
- Geolocation such as tracking and user-enabled location identification;
- Identifiers such as real name, postal address, IP address, email address, SSN, driver’s license number, cookies, pixel tags, and similar identifiers;
- Internet Activity such as interactions with our websites, applications, and advertisements;
We use the categories of personal information listed above for one or more of the following “business purposes” listed in the CCPA:
- Advertising & Marketing to send advertisements and marketing material via physical and electronic mail relating to specials and other promotional events or offers, perform marketing research and data analytics, and perform similar activities;
- Contextual and Behavioral Targeting to provide contextual customization of ads shown as part of an interaction with our website or application, such as through the use of “first-party” or “session” cookies;
- Counting Ad Impressions & Website Interactions to audit interactions with our websites, applications, or advertisements, count ad impressions to unique visitors, verify position and quality of ad impressions, and perform similar activities;
- Client Service to provide client service, maintain and service, provide training for quality assurance purposes, and perform similar activities;
Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys owns the copyright to all tangible and written material on this website. We are providing this information only for informing and educating the community. You are not authorized to use, reproduce, alter, or disseminate these materials without our express written consent.
No Warranty or Guarantee
Nothing on this website is intended to be a warranty or guarantee that we will agree to represent you in any pending or future matter. We provide no warranty or guarantee that the information on this website reflects the current, complete, or accurate statement of any law or legal procedure. We reserve the sole and absolute right to change, supplement, amend, and update this information at any time and without notice.
None of the materials or information on this website is intended to express or constitute legal advice. Further, these materials and information should not be interpreted as substitute for legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of California or in any other jurisdiction. This website is intended to provide general information. This website and its contents are not intended to create a lawyer-client relationship. Any client review or endorsement on this website does not constitute a guarantee, or prediction of your legal matter.
User profile will not be used or disclosed to third parties other than for the purpose for which it was collected, without the user’s prior consent.
For purposes of clarity and in addition to any disclosure to third parties described in any Additional Privacy Notice, the information collected by Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys and/or associated with your user profile may be disclosed by Adpearance to the following category of third parties or as otherwise authorized or required by law.
How to Submit a CCPA Opt-Out
To submit a request email email@example.com Please provide first and last name & email address. Your information will be opted out from cookies & marketing communications.