Personal Injury Lawyer
More than $150 Million Recovered for Accident Victims
A personal injury can take a physical, emotional, and financial toll on your and your family’s life. If someone else’s negligence resulted in your injuries, you may be able to recover financial compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Our Los Angeles personal injury attorneys help individuals pursue personal injury claims to help cover expenses, such as medical bills and lost income. We are committed to protecting the rights of accident victims and helping them obtain the money they need and deserve to move forward.
Our Practice Areas
Are you seeking a professional and reliable law firm in Los Angeles that fights for individuals hurt in personal injury and accident cases? Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys has a successful track record of helping people get the maximum compensation they need after an accident. Our accident injury lawyers handle a wide range of injury cases, including, but not limited to:
Our team of experienced Los Angeles personal injury lawyers has a deep understanding of the unique legal issues involved in motor vehicle accident cases. We offer aggressive advocacy to help our clients obtain the compensation they need for recovery.
We handle a wide range of motor vehicle accident cases. Some of the most common types of auto accidents we represent include, but are not limited to:
- Car accidents. Car accidents can occur for various reasons, including distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, or reckless driving. We help our clients determine accident causes and liability and fight for maximum compensation for their injuries.
- Truck accidents. Due to their size and weight, commercial truck accidents can result in serious injuries or even fatalities. We have extensive experience prosecuting claims against large trucking companies and their insurance companies on behalf of our clients.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycles lack the safety features of passenger vehicles, making riders more vulnerable to severe injuries in an accident. We fight for motorcyclists’ right to ride and help motorcycle accident victims get the compensation they deserve.
- Rideshare accidents. With the rise of ridesharing services, accidents involving Uber, Lyft, and other companies have become more common. However, driver negligence can lead to serious injuries for passengers and other motorists. If you have been injured in a rideshare accident, we may be able to help you fight for fair and full compensation.
More Personal Injuries
Our attorneys take on a lot more cases than auto accidents. Other common personal injury cases we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Wrongful death. We assist families in obtaining justice for the wrongful death of their loved ones. Whether a case of an auto accident caused by a drunk driver or a company distributing defective products, we work to hold these defendants accountable for their actions.
- Slip and falls. Individuals can suffer injuries due to hazardous conditions on someone else’s property. If you have suffered a slip and fall or a trip and fall, you may be able to hold the negligent party accountable for your injuries.
- Dog bites. Dog bites can cause victims significant physical and emotional harm, and owners may be liable for their dogs’ actions. We help individuals recover maximum compensation for their losses caused by negligent dog owners.
This list is not exhaustive of the types of cases we handle. You can explore our website to learn about other cases we represent. If you do not see your type of accident on the list, that does not mean we cannot help you. We encourage you to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury accident lawyer from our firm to discuss your unique situation.
What Sets Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys Apart From Other Los Angeles Firms?
No Fees Until We Win
At Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys, we work on a contingency fee basis. What does this mean? It means our clients ONLY PAY US IF WE WIN their cases. We pay all the upfront costs of your personal injury case. Fees are contingent upon us negotiating a settlement or winning a verdict on your behalf. This payment agreement allows individuals from all walks of life access to justice.
Experience You Can Trust
Our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers have decades of combined experience practicing personal injury law. We have successfully resolved thousands of cases on behalf of our clients. Our track record of recovering more than $150 MILLION IN SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS speaks to our success and dedication. If we determine we can help you with your case, you can count on us to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Our personal injury attorneys have received numerous awards and recognition for their outstanding service in the legal industry. We take great pride in providing top-rated legal representation to accident victims throughout California, Nevada, and Texas. From minor auto accidents to complex commercial truck accidents, our attorneys dedicate themselves to every case, fighting to give our clients the justice and compensation they deserve.
Where to Find Us in Los Angeles
Other Areas We Serve Near Los Angeles
Frequently Asked Questions
Below, our personal injury attorneys in Los Angeles have compiled some frequently asked questions we receive about personal injuries. If you have questions about your own situation, do not wait to contact us for a free case review.
You want someone experienced and successful in personal injury law on your side. There are various ways to find the best personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles for your case. You may find past case results on the firm’s website or ask the firm about their success with similar cases. Additionally, online reviews can give you insight into the experiences of past clients. However, before hiring an attorney, you should set up a consultation to ask them relevant questions and establish whether they are a good fit for your case.
Most personal injury law firms, like ours, handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Under this fee agreement, we will pay the out-of-pocket costs associated with your case. Payment from you is contingent on us winning your case. You do not pay unless we win.
California is a pure comparative negligence state. Under comparative fault, you can still pursue and recover compensation for damages, even if you share responsibility for the accident. However, the compensation you recover would be reduced by your percentage of fault in the accident.
Contact Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys About a Free Case Review
Have you suffered injuries due to another person or entity’s negligence? You may be eligible for compensation for your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys, we provide a free initial consultation to discuss your legal options and explore how we help you seek the justice you deserve.
Our law firm is dedicated to helping individuals and families in Los Angeles recover the compensation they deserve after an accident. You can schedule a free case review by calling our local Los Angeles office at (888) 779-1180 or by contacting us online. Do not wait to find out if we can help you seek justice too.