Sacramento Car Accident Lawyers
Have you or a loved one recently suffered damages in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence? With their potential for serious physical injuries and financial devastation, car accidents can leave victims overwhelmed and unsure of the path ahead. That is where our Sacramento car accident lawyers may be able to help you. At Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys, we fight for car accident victims throughout Sacramento and California. We help our clients pursue the financial compensation they need to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages that arise after an accident disrupts their lives.
How Can a Car Accident Lawyer in Sacramento Help?
A car accident in Sacramento can lead to numerous challenges beyond physical injuries, including dealing with insurance companies and navigating the claims process. Often, the aftermath may feel as or more stressful than the accident itself.
An experienced Sacramento car accident lawyer can be invaluable during these difficult times.
Key areas where a car accident attorney can help include:
- Case evaluation. An experienced lawyer can evaluate your case, determine its viability, and help you understand your best options for moving forward and seeking justice.
- An attorney can help you preserve and gather essential evidence that supports your claim. Examples of important evidence may include the police report, medical records, and witness statements.
- A car accident lawyer in Sacramento can investigate the accident and determine who is at fault. Your attorney will look for and find all potential avenues of recovering compensation for your damages.
- An attorney will ensure you do not accept an unfair settlement that will leave you with out-of-pocket expenses. An attorney can negotiate for maximum compensation with the insurance company on your behalf.
- Should an out-of-court settlement fail, your attorney can advocate for your right to maximum compensation in court.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
At Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys, we handle all types of car accidents resulting in injuries and damages to accident victims. Examples of common car accident cases we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Rear-end car accidents
- Head-on car accidents
- Side-impact accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Rollover car accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
We also handle car accident cases resulting from the following types of reckless and negligent behavior:
- Driving under the influence
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Texting and driving
- Failure to obey traffic laws
If someone else’s negligence harmed you, we may be able to help you. We recommend scheduling a free, no-obligation consultation with a Sacramento car accident attorney from our firm. We can help you understand your best legal options for moving forward and determine how we may be able to help you.
How Much Do Car Accident Lawyers Charge in California?
Our car accident lawyers in Sacramento operate on a contingency fee basis. What does a contingency fee mean? It means that our clients do not pay us any upfront fees for their cases.
If we take your case, we will handle all the upfront costs of your case. Our payment is contingent upon successfully securing compensation for our clients. If we obtain a fair settlement or verdict for our client, we take a pre-agreed percentage of the settlement or judgment amount as our fee. You pay us nothing if we do not win your case or secure a settlement on your behalf.
This agreement ensures that all accident victims have access to experienced legal representation regardless of financial situation. Individuals who might not have the means to pay upfront or hourly fees can still pursue justice and compensation for their injuries at no risk.
Get a Free Consultation With Our Car Accident Attorneys in Sacramento
When navigating the aftermath of a serious car accident, you deserve dedicated and experienced representation to fight for your right to compensation. At Karns & Karns Personal Injury and Accident Attorneys, we are committed to helping individuals and families seek financial compensation and justice for their damages. In fact, we have helped thousands of individuals secure the compensation they need and deserve. We may be able to help you too.
Reach out to us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your unique situation. We can answer your legal questions, discuss your best options for moving forward, and determine how we may be able to help you with your case. Call our local Sacramento office at (888) 779-1180. You can also contact us online.